Wednesday, June 27, 2012

No Turning Back

No Turning Back by Andy Deane


I was psyched when I read that Andy Deane had released his latest literary work. I love every one of his creations that I've encountered. Be it music or literature, it'll knock your socks off with its awesomeness.

That being said, No Turning Back is a fast-paced, quick read (I killed it in less than two hours.) This book definately holds true to its genre of horror, and is not for the faint of heart. It's cover to cover violence and death complete with gruesome descriptions. Unlike his other works (The Sticks, All The Darkness in The World, & The Third House), this book has no comic relief. It sucks you in to its dark, twisted world and makes you pray that it'll spit you out in one peice. Mr. Deane, I give you five stars.

As of right now, it is only available in eBook form, as all hardback copies are already sold out. For those of you interested in catching a glimpse into Deane's twisted imagination, and bravely venturing into this new world, it is available here:

https://www.darkfuse.com/no-turning-back-by-andy-deane.html

No comments:

Post a Comment